The main components of indoor climate:
how human health depends on it
The concept of the general climate of any dwelling is made up of the main indicators: humidity, carbon dioxide level, temperature and the level of concentration of harmful substances. Their compliance with living standards is of great importance for a comfortable, and most importantly – healthy life of the inhabitants of an apartment, house or office.
“Why is the Airnanny a 7
the most efficient
Due to the excellent degree of filtration, which
distinguishes the Airnanny A7, you will get clean and
humidified air in the room.
Just how necessary is humidity?
The water content in the air is called humidity. The comfort and general condition of the body directly depend on its content in the surrounding. A comfortable level of humidity for humans is at least 30% and not more than 60%. Both a decrease and an increase in humidity have a negative impact on health and can lead to serious illnesses.
Low air humidity is accompanied by the following symptoms:
- Dry skin and mucous membranes
- With a lack of moisture, viruses and bacteria are active, and in a dry environment they easily penetrate the body
High humidity is expressed in the following deviations in health:
- Heat release increases and the body overheats
- General condition worsens
- Drowsiness and weakness appear
- With prolonged exposure to moisture, immunity decreases
- Chronic diseases of the heart and blood vessels are exacerbated, which provokes hypertension, atherosclerosis
- With constant high humidity in the room, mold forms. The spores from this fungus are detrimental to the human respiratory system.
The time when the premises were moistened with the help of improvised means: buckets of water and wet towels is long gone. In a modern room, it is enough to install special devices that will create an optimal humidity level and ensure a comfortable stay of the inhabitants without health consequences.
The influence of atmospheric
pollution on the human body
For thousands of years, people have been striving to develop the areas surrounding them with comfort. But doing this has a detrimental effect on the airspace. Now man is forced to collect the fruits of his actions. In this case, inhale these effects.
Every minute, human lungs let a certain amount of air pass through them. And together with oxygen, we inhale a lot of foreign compounds – the consequences of the operation of thermal power plants, metallurgical and chemical enterprises, oil and gas waste and combustion products. According to statistics, a passenger car emits about one kilogram of various toxic and carcinogenic substances into the atmosphere per day.
The main deviations in human health that arise as a result of chemical emissions into the atmosphere:
- The growth of oncological diseases of a different nature.
- Decreased immunity. The growth of cases during seasonal epidemics falls on large cities
- Allergic reactions.
- Especially sensitive to this kind of pollution: children from 3 to 6 years old and elderly people over 60 years old.
You can protect yourself and the inhabitants of your home from harmful influences with the help of special devices that filter out harmful substances.
CO2 and its effect on the body
- Due to the increase in carbon dioxide content, the room becomes stuffy
- Deterioration of attention and concentration
- Lethargy and drowsiness appear
- Headache, nasal congestion, general malaise
- Anxiety, high blood pressure, confusion
- Loss of consciousness
- Exacerbation of heart and vascular diseases, sleep and metabolic disorders
- Decreased immunity
low or high?
One of the main signs of comfort and general condition of the human body is exposure to high and low temperatures. If an increased water content is added to a high temperature, then the body overheats. The optimum room temperature for a person is 22-24 ° C.
Usually, high temperatures negatively affect a person’s condition:
- Increased sweating and, as a result, dehydration
- Loss of mineral salts and imbalance in water-salt balance
- Metabolism increases
- Attention, coordination deteriorates, movements and speech slow down
- Headache, dryness in the mucous membranes
- Disruption of the heart and blood vessels
- Confusion, tinnitus, nausea and vomiting
The consequences of thermal overheating are quite unpleasant. Therefore, a microclimate is of great importance in any room, which will effectively enhance inhabitation: the AIRNANNY breezer.
The modern AIRNANNY breezer will help to protect people living in apartments and houses from the harmful effects of the environment, maintaining the indoor climate so it remains at a norm. The device not only allows you to ventilate a room without open windows and doors, but it also cleans it of harmful impurities, if necessary, humidifies and warms it up to the required temperature. In addition, AIRNANNY protects against unpleasant or unnecessary odors, and protects against nasty allergic reactions.